Just as our own Golden Gate Park sets aside a special area to show off Dahlias, many public gardens provide the same kind of facilities.
- Paul Calahan Memorial Dahlia Garden at Planting Fields Arboretum, Long Island, New York.
- John E. Stowell Dahlia Display Garden, Courtyard Garden of Guadalupe River Park and Gardens, San Jose, CA and maintained by JES Dahlia Society.
- Bellevue Botanical Garden, Bellevue, WA 98005. Another mention of the same garden.
- Evergreen Arboretum & Gardens. 145 Alverson Blvd Everett, WA
- Mendocino Coast Botanical Gardens, Mendocino, CA – Located on 47 acres that lie between California’s scenic Highway One and the Pacific Ocean, this magnificent site includes canyons, wetlands, coastal bluffs, and a closed-cone pine forest. Set among this striking background is a varied array of plant collections. The Dahlia Garden is filled with over one hundred varieties of colorful dahlias of different forms, sizes and shapes
© 2017 Dahlia Society of California. All rights reserved. | Privacy Statement